Yoga-ez logo
Back to Yoga-ez Home Page
Return to Yoga-ez-fitness-wear.com






The Wisdom of Guru Sam Hadi

The ruminations of Guru Sam Hadi - a mighty oak in the forest of life - Sharing his thoughts, ideas and viewpoint he helps address the great questions that life poses and that many of us are either forced to ponder or tempted to resolve. It is hoped that this timeless wisdom and view from a sometime acerbic eye might encourage, amuse and interest the visiting pilgrim. NamasteGuru Sam Hadi

Saturday 2 December 2006

Welcome to my blog!

Oh, worthy ones

My name is Guru Sam and for those that already know me, I welcome you all back on the pages of the Akashic Web.

Here there will be no rubbing out of the words of wisdom that will emanate from the wise and wonderful that are spread wide upon this sacred earth.

It is my hope to share pearls of wisdom, thoughts of thoughtfulness and a basket of the most scented roses that we all can collect.

Many have found that some of my homilies have stirred a pot of hornets and thus led to my expulsion from some more staid satsang circles.

However I have to say that sometimes the bubble needs pricking to see if it is really full of hot air - and when found so to clear it up and place it in the reincarnation tin of life.

It is as always my duty to listen and learn and I am expecting a glorious response from all that visit this treasured seat of learning...so bring it on and we shall share a loving cup of wisdom together and even a lassi or two.

Namaste

Guru Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home